dimanche 1 avril 2018

April Main challenge MTW

Another inspiring challenge is awaiting you on the More than words blog this month! 


Tell us how you are inspired by the word NATURE and add an animal or an animal print on your creation! 

"My favorite way to enjoy NATURE is clearly at the beach. This is the only place I can forget everything else and just enjoy the moment. I had this cute picture of my niece to represent this challenge. For the creative twist ANIMAL I added a badge with a crab and a seahorse ornament."




I used Tainted love teal from Lindy's gang

And some fresh new badges from Cuts2luv available on Etsy

Thank you for your visit and see you soon with more projects! 

1 commentaire :

  1. What a beautiful page with awesome embellishments !! Enjoy your Easter weekend !! xoxo Heike

    RépondreSupprimer